![]() |
| {R & G at the airport} |
On our way to the restaurant we stopped off for a quick photo op with Lightning McQueen and Mater, but all I could get was the backs of their heads since they were way too interested to turn around:
![]() |
| {Grant with Aunt Momo & Aunt KK) |
After dinner we walked over to catch the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, and the boys were enthralled.
![]() |
| {Morgan & Grant} |
![]() |
| {Honey & Reid} |
![]() |
| {Randi Kay & Reid} |
![]() |
| {Ryan & Reid} |
Ryan, Randi Kay, Morgan and I walked onto Tower of Terror, which was a stroke of good luck because that ride gives me major anxiety and the longer I have to wait to get on it, the more I want to bolt for the exit. This is a terrible phone pic of the sisters in line:
That was all we had time for on day one, and we knew we'd be back at Hollywood Studios the next morning to see Morgan do her thing, so we headed back to the hotel to put the boys to bed. (Yes, even on vacation we are crazy about their schedule!)
![]() | ||
| {Big and Grant on the bus} |
After a 4:30 a.m. wakeup (5:45 for the boys), we all went to bed early to rest up for Day 2, which included more Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom.

































I'm so jealous! I love Disney. The boys' outfits are adorable. Can't wait to read about the rest of the trip!
ReplyDelete