![]() |
| {Reid playing peekaboo on the bus} |
![]() |
| {Ryan helping Grant with his 3D glasses} |
![]() |
| {Reid in his cool shades} |
![]() |
| {Ryan & Grant} |
![]() |
| {Reid} |
![]() |
| {Big} |
From there it was onto the Great Movie Ride.
![]() |
| {Honey and Reid waiting to see Momo} |
![]() |
| {Aunt Momo with her biggest--and crabbiest--fans} |
Ryan and Randy left to play golf after the ride, and the rest of us headed back to the bus stop to get a ride to Animal Kingdom.
While we waited, the boys walked around holding hands and absolutely melted. my. heart!
They seriously walked around like this for a good 5 minutes, and I could not handle the sweetness. I think I took close to 30 pictures just of them holding hands.
I'll cover Animal Kingdom in my next post, but let me fast-forward to that evening when we went BACK to Hollywood Studios.
![]() |
| {Waiting on the bus with their daddy} |
Next up: Animal Kingdom!





































No comments:
Post a Comment