skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Springtime in January
Reid and Grant are still fighting their colds, so we stayed home this weekend and took advantage of the gorgeous spring (?) weather.
Sunday morning was pretty chilly, so their wagon ride with their daddy called for jackets. I love these sweet baby bears, and I am going to miss these coats so much... I wish they could wear them until they were 12 and not get beaten up.
We spent a lot of time in the backyard exploring their new playscape. Grant's favorite part was the ship's wheel and Reid gravitated to the spot under the slide. (I googled "What do you call a ship's steering wheel?" and the answer was "ship's wheel." That's not quite the official nautical jargon I was expecting.)
(Some of these photos were taken at high noon, so they're totally blown out. NOT that anyone expects good photography from this blog, but still!)
They were such brave, big boys, climbing all over the slide and ladder.
 |
| {Grant} |
 |
| {Reid} |
 |
| {G} |
 |
| {R} |
 |
| {G} |
 |
| {R} |
Going down the slide caused some nerves at first, but with Honey and their daddy there to help, they were having fun in no time. First Reid:
And then Grant:
 |
{Sweet mullet curls} |
There was lots of goofing off...
 |
| {Reid} |
 |
| {Grant} |
 |
| {R} |
 |
| {G} |
... some intense playing on the patio...
 |
| {G} |
 |
| {R} |
 |
| {G} |
 |
| {R} |
... and a lesson to Mom and Dad that we seriously can not let our guards down, even for a second:
This was just moments before they were actually standing ON the table. If they can already get into this much mischief, how much trouble are we going to be in once they start walking??
Have a good week, everyone!
Will you please save me a curl when you get their first cuts? I know that day is not for a few years, but do keep me in mind! I can't believe those sweet curls. And you have sold me on that playscape thing. As soon as we move...
ReplyDelete