I will admit, at first this Christmas morning felt a little "Bah humbug" to me, since Grant was wide awake and watching for Santa from 1-3:30 a.m. Oof! He got to sleep in while Reid got up around 6:30, and so began our day.
I am 100% sure that Reid enjoyed getting to be the center of attention while his brother slept. He also loved getting first crack at the rest of their presents!
 |
| Don't let the face fool you; he loves Scout! |
 |
| Giving Honey a thank-you hug |
 |
| I told you he loves Scout! |
He also got spoiled with a 3-on-1 breakfast: Uncle Bret held him while Honey and I kept shoveling in the grub.
But don't feel too bad for Grant -- he got in some snuggle time with his daddy after he woke up...
and then plenty of play time himself:
 |
| His first toothbrush... and OH, how I love those sweet curls! |
Aunt Sassy and Uncle B had to leave for Atlanta (Texas) right after breakfast, so we got a few quick pictures with them and then it was back to playing.
 |
| Aunt Sassy & Grant |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Puppy dog Reid with his new wind-up bath toy hanging out of his mouth |
After naptime, we walked next door to Memaw and Papaw's for lunch. The boys ate ham, dressing, green beans and macaroni and cheese and had a big time with playing with some of the big-kid toys that were there, including lots of fire trucks, police cars, and even a remote-controlled dump truck.
 |
| Grant |
 |
| Reid |
 |
| Grant |
 |
| Reid... funny little monkey |
 |
| Reid |
 |
| Grant |
We stayed there for a few hours until it was time for their afternoon nap, and then we had to get on the road back to Houston to see what Santa had brought to our house for these good boys...
I love them! I love them! I love them! They are just precious. Looking like such big boys. Looks like they scored big time!
ReplyDelete