This is still just the beginning of posts about turning 1, so without further adieu...
The Brothers (Grant L, Reid R):
Now Reid, who weighed 26 lbs 6 ozs (90th percentile), was 32 inches tall (95th percentile) and had a 19 1/2-inch noggin (>100th percentile = his Daddy's genes) at his 1-year checkup yesterday:
And Grant, who weighed in at 25 lbs 13 ozs (90th percentile), was 31 1/2 inches tall (90th percentile) and also had a 19 1/2-inch noggin (>100th percentile, another chip off the ol' block):
The last month absolutely flew by, between traveling to Georgia, planning their birthday party, Christmas and New Year's... I want a do-over! The boys are total crawling machines. It's hilarious to watch them leisurely crawling along until they set their sights on something they want, and then it's like someone turbo-charged them, and off they go. They love pushing anything that moves -- their push toys, our ottoman, their activity tables -- and they're getting really good at walking behind things on their feet rather than their knees. Their favorite foods are avocados and eggs, and they also love peaches, applesauce and yogurt melts. We're definitely seeing more and more of their fiery personalities, which are mostly sweet and funny, if a little mischievous, but there are definite *ahem* glimpses of
I'm really going to miss these monthly photo shoots, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who will! I'll probably continue them in some fashion -- maybe in their new big-boy chairs -- because I know they'll be refusing to let me take their pictures soon enough.
Your mommy loves you, big boys!





































No comments:
Post a Comment