Saturday, October 29, 2011

Real men wear pink

Reid and Grant would like to lodge a complaint. Sometimes, when they don't have any plans, their mom makes them wear the pink bibs from the multicolor unisex (or not?) pack she got before they were born, just so she can save the "good bibs" for when they're going out in public.

And they are NOT happy about it.

Reid

Grant

Reid

Reid was so distraught that Grant devised a plan to free him from the pink albatross.



And then Grant got tired of helping and decided to use his brother as a pull-up tool instead.



But that didn't go over so well either.

I would like to tell you that Grant made it all better with a kiss to his brother's forehead...


But that would be a lie. What this picture actually shows is an attempted biting.

Wasn't I just talking about brotherly love??

1 comment:

  1. Well they still look rough and tumble to me... even in their pink! So cute. And I will forever remember the last picture as a kiss because it just doesn't get any cuter than this :)

    ReplyDelete