Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tailgating twins

After the race yesterday, we went back to the hotel so we could shower and the boys could nap. I was hoping for at least an hour-and-a-half nap, but the workout must have really exhausted them; I finally had to wake them up nearly 2.5 hours into it. We did a quick change into our game day gear, and it was off to the Walker/Stanley family tailgate.


Sisters + Brothers
Steph's best friends, Jen and Jess (who are twins themselves), got to see the boys for the first time since they were not quite a month old.

Twins x2 (L to R: Grant, Jen, Jess & Reid)

Reid giving Honey some sugar


Aunt Sassy and her lookalike, Grant

Reid attacking loving on Aunt Momo



The boys got hot and tired after a couple of hours...

Grant


Reid


... but not before I got the pictures I've been waiting months to get: the boys at their first tailgate. Now I can finally send in their Longhorn birth announcement for Bevo's Calf Corral in The Alcalde, the Texas Exes magazine! The Calf Corral is the first place Steph and I turn when we get our copies every month, and I can't wait to see their sweet faces in it.

Coming soon to a Calf Corral near you: Reid L, Grant R

Grant

Reid
Hook 'em, Brothers!

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest tailgaters I've ever seen! And their outfits are to die for ;)

    ReplyDelete