Thursday, October 13, 2011

There's no place like home

Well, suffice it to say that our Colorado trip was anything but relaxing. On top of everything that happened, I missed my babies like crazy, and of course, as I expected, Reid started crawling while we were gone... at 4:30 on Sunday afternoon, just as his Aunt Sassy was getting ready to go home, as a matter of fact. Mom sent me this video and I might have cried a little bit.


I can't even believe that's my Baby A.

After our flight was delayed by about 4 hours, we got home at 1 a.m. Monday. I was up by 6 and could not get to Dayton fast enough. I might have cried when I got to Honey's and finally saw my babies, too. We went to Aunt Sassy's school to have lunch with her and then we headed home, where we did nothing but play for the rest of the afternoon.

Grant
Reid

Oh, how I missed those sweet faces! And I wasn't the only one:


Miller & Grant -- I'm not sure who's happier.
Here are a few more of my precious pumpkins:

Reid
Grant
Reid

Reid
Grant

Reid
Grant

Reid
I would be seriously remiss if I didn't give a thank-you shout-out to Honey and Aunt Sassy for keeping the boys so we could make the trip. They even took them to a wedding on Saturday night (my cousin Megan's). They both need deserve a vacation of their own to recover from all the hard work! But on the bright side, I missed these boys so much that it might just be years before I leave them again, so their favorite babysitters should have plenty of time to regain their strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment