Saturday, March 9, 2013

Batter up!

Well, once again we have two sick little boys. They both caught new colds the week before last and ran fever for a few days, and now as of Friday they have a new bug. They've both been running fever and Reid threw up last night, and I won't be surprised if Grant is puking within the next couple of hours. I'M SICK OF SICK!!!! Reid has seemed better today, though, so I'm hoping we can say the same for Grant tomorrow. At any rate, it didn't stop us from going to Sesame Street Live this morning, which I'll post about soon.

For now, here are the last pictures from two weekends ago. Aunt Megan gave the boys a t-ball set for their birthdays, and they love playing with it. It's a good exercise in sharing, too -- one of them will take a couple of swings and then hand the bat to his brother, saying "Turn! Turn!" as in "It's your turn now."

Here's Reid, who seems to be shaping up to be a lefty:



And here's Grant:



I think Reid may have gotten a slight tap on the head in this one:



And here's Grant being a sweet ball boy:


(Please excuse the fact that our backyard looks like a Chuck E. Cheese and/or Little Tikes ad.)

And of course, we can't be outside these days without taking a turn in the bounce house. 


{Grant}
{Reid}
{Grant}
{Reid}
{Reid L, Grant R}
{Brothers wrestling... Grant has Reid pinned in this one.}
I love this next picture so much.

{Grant L, Reid R}
Between the meltdowns and temper tantrums and hitting and biting and fighting, these days can be hard... but they really are the most fun!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you're down for the count again...so sorry, friend! I know how tough it is (all of it!). Hope you were able to enjoy your Sunday! xo

    ReplyDelete