Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A dirty job

I have lots of catching up to do! This past weekend we had a great visit from Mimi and Poppy, but first I want to post some pictures from the prior weekend before it's too far gone. 

The Saturday before last, we met some of our twin friends for a playdate at the same playground where we hosted our original one back when the boys were five months old. Reid and Grant had a great time, and it was so fun watching them interact with the four other kiddos. (Not to mention, I loved catching up with their sweet mamas!) The boys played hard for about an hour and a half, and then the meltdowns started so it was time to go. Sadly, not one of us managed to take a single picture of our little group!

After we got home, we caught Ryan in the middle of working on our garden, and the boys were so excited to help.

{Reid}
{Grant}
{R}
{G in front}
Forget train sets and bounce houses and LOL Elmos -- a truck full of dirt is the best present these boys have ever gotten:

{Reid L, Grant R}
 
 
 
 
{R}
 

Add to that a wheelbarrow ride, and you've got two happy--albeit filthy--little boys:

{Reid L, Grant R}
 
 
 
{R}
I was fine with the filth until it was time to come inside and get ready for naptime... then it was straight into Mommy and Daddy's big tub, which turned out to be an adventure unto itself!

{Reid L, Grant R}
 
 
 

I'm sure we've got many filthy years ahead of us... and we wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment