Sunday, March 11, 2012

School days

Sorry we've been MIA -- life got in the way of blogging this past week.

Last Saturday the weather was gorgeous, so the boys played outside all morning, and then we went to a first birthday party for R&G's twin friends, Max and Charlie. We followed it up with a trip to the nursery to figure out what we want to do with our flower beds, and then dinner at Chick-fil-A (complete with ice cream for dessert).

On Sunday we celebrated Aunt Momo's birthday with a yummy lunch at Gringo's. The boys did great in their high chairs for about 45 minutes, and then they were d-o-n-e. Luckily ice cream saved the day again... cone and all.


{Reid & Honey}
{Grant & Ryan}
{With the birthday girl}
Ryan started his new job on Monday and left for California on Tuesday, so the boys and I spent a few nights at Honey and Big's. We got home Thursday evening, and then on Friday R&G got to spend the whole day with Honey, who took the day off to keep them since Susan was out of pocket. 

Aunt Sassy's school had its annual "Muffins with Mom" day, so Honey and the boys went to join her for breakfast. They sent me a few pictures from their phone, and I couldn't get over how big those babies looked sitting at the cafeteria table.

{Grant}
{Reid's in the foreground}
{Reid}
I mean, is it time for them to be in kindergarten already?? Steph's principal took more pictures, so if/when we get those, I'll post them here.  

1 comment:

  1. I hate to break it to you sister, but those are babies no more! The look like such gentlemen in their little school duds!

    and p.s. I wanted to punch the person in the face who first referred to Oliver as a toddler and not a baby...

    ReplyDelete