The rainy weather kept us cooped up inside all weekend, with the exception of a birthday party for our next-door neighbor. These boys wanted to go play outside SO badly!
Grant is pretty much a master walker these days:
But Reid is catching up fast. (If you didn't catch his big news over the weekend, be sure to check this out!)
Pops was in town and stopped by to visit. The boys were in a really funny, social mood, but they weren't at all happy to have to stop playing for a photo op:
I forgot to post the pictures from his last visit, so here they are:
![]() |
| {Pops & Reid} |
They spent the night with Honey on Monday night so Ryan and I could go to the rodeo with the Stanleys and Vitullis, and she took them on a little field trip to visit some friends at the bank on Tuesday morning. I asked her how she managed to get them both inside without the stroller, and she said she carried Reid and held Grant's hand while he walked. Stop it. Not possible.
Here's the big walker doing a few of his favorite things:
![]() |
| Making his new fish-lips face |
![]() |
| Walking with his ball (more on this in my next post) |
![]() |
| Playing with their corn-popper, which is probably the toy they fight over the most these days |
![]() |
| And eating the "e" from Reid's name stool from Cole & Will |
That face says, "Yes, I know you have told me four times to sit down in my chair, but aren't I sooooo cute anyway???"
Can someone please help me understand why wearing shorts makes these kids look 3 years old? I need to buy them some new bubbles and jonjons STAT so they can continue being my sweet little babies.
Oh, and the mullets: Enjoy them while they last, because their days are numbered. When they curl, it's the sweetest thing I've ever seen... but when they don't, well... there's only so much Alan Jackson/Toby Keith/Billy Ray Cyrus style I can handle, and we are pushing the limits!






















No comments:
Post a Comment