Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Brothers in blue

As I mentioned in my last post, when the Gold/Blue family visited us on Sunday in Georgia, Katie was kind enough to take a bunch of pictures of the boys for me. She's not a professionial photographer--just a mom with some real talent, a lot of passion, and a super-cute kid to practice on--but I have been so impressed with all of the moments she has captured of Johnny.

When she posted the photos of the boys to her flickr account, I literally cried. She captured their little personalities so well, after only having met them once before. And, perhaps most impressively, she knew exactly who was who! She had the photos labeled 100% correctly--and as I told her, that's no small feat; I'm pretty sure Ryan couldn't even do that.

I'm posting my very favorite ones here, but be warned: it's a LOT. I love them all so much; I couldn't narrow them down. So I'll start with my favorite favorites.

Grant L, Reid R
Grant & Aunt Megan
Reid
Mommy & Reid
Grant L, Reid R
Grant

Reid

Reid (L) & Grant with Johnny Blue
Reid

Grant

Grant's in the back
PopPop with Grant (L) & Reid

And the rest of my favorites:

Mimi & Poppy with Grant
Reid
Reid
Grant
Reid in front
Poppy & Grant

Mommy & Reid

Grant
Grant L, Reid R

Katie said that Johnny begged her for two baby brothers the entire way home. He would make a pretty sweet big brother himself!


Thank you again, Katie! As a fellow mom, I know you know how much I will cherish these always.

1 comment:

  1. These are just beyond precious! I could look at these all day long!

    ReplyDelete