They started doing this a few months ago... they'll "read" our house rules sign, books, and the print above their changing table. They point to each letter and usually say "e" or "o" or "a" for every one -- those seem to be their favorites. But last week, Reid started doing it after dinner and I realized I hadn't gotten it on video yet, so I grabbed my phone... and then about halfway through, we noticed that he was actually getting a few of them right! And since then, it's clear that it wasn't just a fluke... he's done it several more times and he definitely knows B, E, O, F, Y, S, R, and sometimes A, U, and L.
Grant does it too (with every bit as much eagerness, if not accuracy), and I'm trying to catch it on camera. They think they're pretty hot stuff... and I think it's adorable, regardless of whether they get any right or not.






OMG! Too cute for words. What big, SMART boys! It's amazing to watch the explosion of development that occurs from 2+. Maybe they can start doing some of our work? ;)
ReplyDelete