These pictures are from two weekends ago. Reid started throwing up and running fever on Friday, so I took him to the doctor. That night I ended up at urgent care myself with a double ear infection. Reid was pitiful all day Saturday, and by Sunday we thought we might be in the clear... until Grant started throwing up that afternoon. It continued through Monday (thankfully Ryan and I both had the day off for MLK Day) and by Tuesday the puking and fever were behind us, though some nasty runny noses and coughs lingered.
Grant seemed fine after he woke up from his nap that Sunday. He was in a good mood and had lots of energy, so we went outside to play. From these pictures, you wouldn't guess that he would be throwing up again less than an hour later... poor baby! Reid is in blue and Grant's in orange:
They seriously could not love their bounce house more.
They played and played, and we really thought they might both be on the mend...
![]() |
| {Showing us their elephant trunks} |
And then, just like that, this sweet boy started to wilt:
Thankfully his daddy was on hand to help him feel a little bit better.
It wasn't the way we would have chosen to spend a long weekend, but Ryan and I were both grateful that--if they had to be sick--it was when we could both be home with them.


































No comments:
Post a Comment