Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rhythm is gonna get you

I think I've mentioned before that these boys are obsessed with the opening theme songs to Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends and The Backyardigans. As in, will stop whatever they're doing and nearly break their necks to stare unblinking at the TV for the duration of the music. Then, as soon as the song is over and the actual show starts, it's like the spell is broken and they go right back to whatever they were busy with before.

Now they've added a new dimension: dancing. I haven't been able to get a video of both of them doing it at the same time, but here's Grant from a couple of weeks ago:


This is tame in comparison to some of his moves. I'll work on getting better videos of both of them when they're really getting after it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment