Saturday, February 11, 2012

(Last) Saturday fun

Last Saturday, we had a playdate with one of our neighbors, Will, and then Honey came over for the afternoon. I know I always talk about how funny these kids are, but for real... personality (and trouble) plus! Their Honey still loves them, though.




They are so into books right now, and I love it... except when they're fighting over their two favorites from Aunt Jordan and Uncle Dylan. Luckily, I managed to catch them in a peaceful moment when they were content to share. My sweet readers:







(Side note: When we moved into our house in November 2009, I spent a considerable amount of effort trying to figure out how to decorate our fireplace hearth. It's a good thing I never settled on anything, because it is 100% covered with baby stuff now. Out. Of. Control.)

And finally, a picture of sweet blonde curls (in this case, Grant's) because I can't get enough of them:


I swear we'll cut their hair at some point, but right now these locks are way too precious to chop.

No comments:

Post a Comment