Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jump up, jump up and get down

Our new favorite past-time:




These doorway jumpers keep the boys entertained for at least 20 minutes at a time... which, in baby time, is an eternity.

Reid hunkers down and makes himself cozy... with one arm hanging out the bottom half the time.





And Grant leans way back, picks his feet up, and spins.





Here's a video of them in action:




And let's not forget their jumping theme song. (I can't hear this song without thinking about the movie "Mrs. Doubtfire.") We won't be winning any parenting awards with this one, but they love it.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this adorable distraction from my boring meeting in Atlanta. Working today and tomorrow but will be updating the blog on Wed. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and by the way are thee anything better than chubby baby legs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, thanks for your comment! We didn't paint our cabinets, but instead bought them. I had to completely replace them because the old ones were horrible. However, if you're trying various whites, you might want to try BM White Dove. It's a great white. Anyway, hope that helps. Good Luck and I hope you post pics of your renovated kitchen!! Your boys are beyond adorable!! Such cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friend, I am suffering from serious withdrawal...What have you been up to? I imagine the kitchen is time consuming but I need a fix. please!

    ReplyDelete