Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Good morning, sunshine

Anyone who knows me well can attest to the fact that I am NOT a morning person. Leave it to these precious boys to change that. How could I not love 6 a.m. when this is what greets me??

Grant (on his tummy and facing the opposite direction of how we put him to bed)

Reid, who seems perfectly content to stay on his back... for now

These little guys wake up in the happiest moods every morning. I can usually hear them talking in their cribs before I make it upstairs, and then I'm greeted with the biggest, sweetest, gummiest grins.

They are like clockwork and sleep 10 hours every night without a peep. (I just hope I'm not jinxing it by posting this!) And, bless their hearts, they started it between 3 and 3 1/2 months, about two weeks before I had to return to work -- perfect timing that is not lost on this grateful mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment