Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sick-ish boys + story time

Well, we made it five months with no issues, but now the boys both seem to have a little summer cold. I wouldn't really call them sick, more like "sick-ish." They both have a lot of chest congestion and rattle-y coughs, but they haven't been running fever or acting any less chipper than normal (aside from one crying stint this afternoon by Reid, but he got over it).  

Even so, we thought we'd take it easy today and skip the crazy funfest that usually marks the hour before bathtime. Instead, we opted to snuggle on the couch and read some books.

Story Time (Reid L, Grant R)


Grant jockeying for position
Reid decides to show Grant who's boss
I can't even tell you how much I love that these boys can't seem to keep their hands off each other now. I'm sure that will change before I know it -- "Reid, keep your hands to yourself!" and "Grant, if you touch your brother one more time..." -- but for now, it's nothing but sweet sweet sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment