The shirt doesn't lie -- my Grant baby cut his first tooth last week!
And if the copious amount of drool is any indication (hence the 24/7 bibs), we're pretty sure Reid has one just waiting to make its appearance.
And here are two more just because I love these little stinkers!
(Thanks to our pal Oliver for these super-cool bibs!! His mommy, who is ridiculously talented, made them.)
They're going to see the doctor this morning because their coughs are still lingering. I'll try to post their height/weight stats this afternoon. Ryan and I like to make a little wager on their size before their appointments, so here are our guesses so no one can change their story afterward (cough cough Ryan cough):
Melissa
Reid: 18 lbs 1 oz
Grant: 18 lbs 9 oz
Ryan
Reid: 18 lbs 3 oz
Grant: 18 lbs 8 oz
Friday, June 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Love the bibs!
ReplyDeleteI agree with the guesses that Grant is bigger...just look at those precious chins in that first pic! :)
ReplyDelete