I've said it before, but it bears repeating: These boys are so blessed to be surrounded by grandparents, great-grandparents, and even a great-great-grandmother who think they're pretty special.
Monday, December 9, 2013
Five generations... times two
When we went to Steph's on Halloween, we got to take Blaire's first five generation picture with Tennie.
Now that Tennie lives just 15 minutes away from us, the boys and I go visit her quite a bit... but it was still a treat to get to update our five generation picture, too.
I've said it before, but it bears repeating: These boys are so blessed to be surrounded by grandparents, great-grandparents, and even a great-great-grandmother who think they're pretty special.
I've said it before, but it bears repeating: These boys are so blessed to be surrounded by grandparents, great-grandparents, and even a great-great-grandmother who think they're pretty special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment