If everything goes as planned (meaning weather and moods cooperate), I will have lots of fun new pictures to share tomorrow, so I wanted to go ahead get up these pictures from last weekend.
The boys and I drove to Dayton on Saturday morning to pick up Honey, and then we headed another hour down the road to Beaumont to get these kids some shoes. You might think it would be easy enough to find shoes that fit these four block-shaped feet, especially in the fourth largest city in the country, but you would be mistaken! We spent an hour at the shoe store and left with four (adorable!) pairs of new shoes, size 8 wide (Reid) and 8 double wide (Grant). Seriously these kids' feet are as big as 3-year-olds'!
We went to church on Sunday, and I had to walk away and let Ryan leave the boys in their Sunday School class because it continues to break my heart. Apparently Reid threw both of his arms around Ryan's neck, screaming and crying, and wouldn't let go -- thank God I didn't see that! The teachers are so sweet and assured us that they only cried for a few seconds after we left, so maybe we're making progress.
Honey came over on Sunday afternoon to play for a little bit. Even with two playrooms full of toys, these two were more interested in an empty box that we hadn't put in the trash yet.
Grant went for it first:
And then of course Reid wanted in on the action:
They can't be in the foyer without climbing on the baby gate guarding the stairs, so that followed:
It was a sweet weekend that preceded an insane work week, and we are all SO thankful it's Friday again.
Friday, October 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment