Since I haven't yet had a chance to finish catching up on my overdue posts, here are a couple of videos to tide over the grandparents. These big boys want to be outside all of the time now, so every evening after dinner that's what we do. Usually barefooted, as you will see.
These two videos are from this evening. The boys could play for hours with their golf clubs, brooms and shovels. Tonight Grant decided he needed to accessorize, and Reid eventually traded his tools for a tiny, muddy -- yet delicious-looking -- puddle in the driveway. And in case it's not obvious, I'm still trying to figure out whether they don't know their own names (they both respond to both names most of the time), or, as I suspect is the case, they just tune me out already.
And this one brings me untold amounts of joy (and nervousness). Seriously, can sibling rivalry already be rearing its ugly head at 15 months?? I guess I thought sharing would come kind of naturally since these two have basically shared everything since birth, but clearly I was mistaken!
Lord help us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment