Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy 7 months, Brothers!

With 7 months of practice under our belt, we're getting pretty good at these monthly photo shoots. We knocked this one out this morning in about 10 minutes -- a new record.

As usual, it was hard to choose from among over 100 adorable pictures (over the top, I know). And if you're wondering why they're both rocking a kickin' faux-hawk, I can explain: these kids decided they were sick of everyone thinking they're bald, so they requested a special hairdo for the shoot.

Here are a handful of my favorites:

Grant L, Reid R

I love this series:

I'm pretty sure Reid is saying, "Good one, Brother!"

And this one tugs at my heartstrings big time:
Sweet brothers and best friends
  
Here's Reid:


And here's Grant:

 
If I had to sum up month 6-7 in one word, it would be joy -- absolute, unwavering, no-holds-barred joy. These babies never stop grinning from ear to ear. They reserve their biggest smiles for their daddy and their puppies, and they are happiest when they're in their johnny-jump-ups, with Mommy, Daddy, Rocco, Miller and each other all within view. They are the happiest little guys I have ever been around, and I am just savoring these last few weeks before they're mobile.

I am wild about these stinkin' boys.

P.S. Stay tuned for outtakes from their 7-month shoot in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I swear they have changed so much in the past two weeks since I saw them! I am pretty sure they did NOT have enough hair for a hawk when I was there and they are looking more and more like BIG BOYS! No more babies! And I can second the emotion... those boys are filled with nothing but JOY! (p.s., photos look great!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i almost can't handle it. they are so precious and so happy and so perfect. what a blessing they are for your sweet family. and i must say, what a blessing that i am pregnant because after looking at your adorable pictures, I can't wait to get my hands on another baby. :)
    love you.
    katy

    ReplyDelete