Friday, August 12, 2011

Any day now

It's getting so close... pretty soon these two are going to be unstoppable.



And we thought we were tired with two newborns. Let the babyproofing begin!

(I'm saying "You're busted" over and over again because we were trying to find out who the poop culprit was earlier in the evening and when it was identified as Grant, I said "You're busted" and he would not stop cackling. By the time Ryan shot this video, Grant was over the joke but Reid was still getting a kick out of it.) 

Oh, and because I keep forgetting to post it, let me add this now while I'm remembering: Both of these stinkers are up to 3 teeth each. We noticed #3 for Reid -- on the bottom, to the right of his other 2 (our left) -- about 3-4 weeks ago, and Grant's popped up within the last week or two -- also on the bottom, but to the left of his other 2 (our right).

At this rate they're going to have all their permanent teeth and be in braces by age 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment