Monday, July 1, 2013

Wobblin'

I have -- no lie -- nine posts I need to get up. But in the meantime, I wanted to be sure to post this video for posterity.



(If you're watching from your phone, you may get an error message, so click here. It's much clearer at this link, too.)

Some kids learn counting, the alphabet, and manners at daycare. At Susu's, we get all that and more!

I have watched this no fewer than 20 times over the past week, and it continues to bring me SO MUCH joy and laughter. A big thank-you to sweet Sam for making the video. I just could not love these cute boys more!

2 comments:

  1. Truly one of the cutest things I've seen! I wish I could spend my days there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS if I have nothing else I am responsible for...I just watched the whole thing. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete