| {Reid L, Grant R} |
After their appointment we hit Home Depot to get Ryan's Father's Day gift, and then it was time for one of their favorite places on earth: Chick-fil-a. We ate lunch, and then they got to play on the indoor playground for the very first time. I'm pretty sure they've never felt more like big kids. (And seriously, can we talk about every indoor playground smells like feet?? I can't handle it.)
The only way I was able to lure them out of the playground was with the promise of ice cream. And it worked big-time:
On Father's Day we went to church and then had lunch at one of Ryan's local favorites. That evening we headed to Dayton to celebrate with Honey and Big. These boys got the best surprise when they got to play on Big's brand new boat:
R&G have also spent a lot of time outside enjoying their new swing set... and specifically the glider, their favorite part:
And the swings get plenty of love too:
And I'll leave you with this sweetness. I'll be so sad when they no longer fit in these little windows by our front door, because it's just so dang cute to see them kneeling there.
| {Reid in blue, Grant in green} |
R&G have also spent a lot of time outside enjoying their new swing set... and specifically the glider, their favorite part:
![]() |
| {Grant L, Reid R} |
![]() |
| {G} |
![]() |
| {R} |
And the swings get plenty of love too:
![]() |
| {Reid L, Grant R} |
And I'll leave you with this sweetness. I'll be so sad when they no longer fit in these little windows by our front door, because it's just so dang cute to see them kneeling there.
![]() |
| {R} |



























No comments:
Post a Comment