We have two little boys with fever at our house. I feel like Reid just got over his last virus, and here we are again. We took them to the doctor (yay for Saturday hours), but of course she couldn't find anything wrong and said it looks like it's just a new cold... on top of the other cold they've been battling for the past two weeks, mind you. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say I've wiped nasty noses 1,000 times since May started.
We tried to keep them busy and out of the house all day, because nothing could make them happy at home. Beside the doctor's office, we also went to the grocery store, to check the construction progress at our new house (the tile's going in right now!), and then to have dinner at their favorite, Chicka. The weather was pretty when we got home, so we logged some outside time before baths.
These kids love having something to pull or push all the time -- corn poppers, ride-on toys, cozy coupes -- but their lawnmowers may be the cutest of all.
And Grant took a time-out to throw the ball a few or 50 times, of course. This picture makes it look like he has quite the windup!
I pray these little boys feel better tomorrow... or that at least it's not 90 degrees outside so we can spend the day playing instead of going stir-crazy (read: CRANKY) in the house.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment