Thursday, November 3, 2011

A tale of two Halloweens: part 1

We're not big Halloween people, but you know I wouldn't miss the chance to dress these kids up in something cute. We actually had two days of costumed fun, so I'll be doing two posts in order to avoid having a more-ridiculous-than-normal amount of photos in one.

I have had the boys' outfits (or as Candi says, I guess boys don't have "outfits") for a couple of months now, and I have been counting down the days until they could wear them. And oh my gosh, they did not disappoint!! Here are my little cuties... they go together like peas and carrots:



I could not love their faces more in that first one. Reid is so proud to be a carrot and Grant is like, "Seriously? PEAS???"





On Sunday, Honey and Big came over to go to our neighborhood Halloween party with us.


And Aunt Sassy and Uncle B stopped by on their way home from Austin, too:


A few (hundred) more pics....






and then we headed to the party. We stayed for about an hour, but there wasn't anything for little-little ones to do except enjoy some time with Honey and Big...


...succumb to the Tickle Monster...


... and pitch a few fits, which resulted in a wardrobe malfunction reminiscent of Peter Pan:



I think the wagon ride home may have been their favorite part. Well, the carrot's, anyway:


Seriously, can they wear these costumes for Thanksgiving and Christmas (and their birthday, and Valentine's Day, and...)??

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so cute, I am grinning from ear to ear just looking at them. (But you do know you will owe Grant for quite some time...)

    ReplyDelete