Grant would NOT sit still, and they both kept trying to climb into the chair while it was the other one's turn. Ryan had to stay within arm's reach the whole time, because every couple of seconds one of them would try to bail head-first out of the chair or over the side. It wasn't easy, but it sure was hilarious.
So, without further ado, the 10-month-old Brothers! (Grant is on the left and Reid's on the right.)
![]() |
| They switched places in this one... that's Reid on the left. |
Sweet Reid:
When we got in their bedroom, Reid made a beeline for his sleep sack. He does this really sweet thing where he gathers up some of the fabric and holds it to his face while he sucks his thumb. I really think he would have fallen asleep on the floor if we had left him alone for a few minutes.
And he moved onto his crib skirt when it was Grant's turn in the chair:
And here's funny Grant, who seriously did not stay in one place for more than .005 seconds the entire time. The few shots I did get of him sitting were purely luck.
There are so many great outtakes that I'll have to post some tomorrow; for now, I just want to get these up so I can go to bed! Turning the clocks back used to mean an extra hour of sleep; this year it just meant a 5:30 a.m. wakeup. Oof.










































No comments:
Post a Comment