Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Funny faces

Ryan went to an Astros game on Sunday afternoon, so the boys and I played outside for a while to kill some time. I am exceedingly grateful for a covered patio and outdoor ceiling fan... I might survive the summer yet!

 

People are always commenting on how expressive these boys are, and I pray I never forget the hilarious, ridiculous faces they make. Like this squinty-eyed, toothy grin of Reid's:

 

Or his furrowed eyebrows--a face he has been making since he was a newborn:
 
 
 
  
Grant must have spotted 20 planes flying overhead, and this sequence happened every. single. time:

 
 
 
I'm telling you, the kid takes his airplanes seriously.


The Brothers also got in some playhouse peekaboo:

{Reid}

{Grant}
 

And of course, there was plenty of time for general cuteness and funny faces:

{R}
{G}
{Funny bunny Reid}
{Grant and his precious dimples}
{R}
{G}
{R}
{G -- I'm sure this was another airplane spotting}
These kids are funny little monkeys, no doubt about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment