Saturday, February 11, 2012

A super Sunday

Last Sunday the Stanleys and Scharnbergs came over for a super-casual Super Bowl soiree. I didn't pay a lick of attention to the game because I was too busy watching these cute kids play and walk

{Grant}
{Reid}
{Grant, after walking to Aunt Sassy}
{Reid}
They're both cutting more teeth--Reid now has 13, and Grant... well, he bites, so I haven't gone sticking my finger in his mouth lately--so they've been cranky off and on over the past month or so... but they were seriously hilarious all last weekend. I think Reid must have just been so excited to not be hurting anymore. He was full of funny faces, over-the-top expressions and LOTS of personality. 







And then there's this trick, which they've both picked up but which Reid especially loves:


Not to be outdone, Grant was perfectly charming too, even in Uncle B's Rangers cap:






I have 4 more posts in the hopper at the moment, including 13-month photos, so check back all week for an extra dose of cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment