Friday, October 19, 2012

Just some pics


It's Friday night and I'm beat, but wanted to share some pictures from the past week:

 
 

Reid has caught Grant's airplane bug (he calls them "beh-pane") and loves to wave bye-bye at every plane he sees:


Grant is still obsessed, too, and has taken up the waving:


These two didn't like the sound of a saw from a nearby house that's under construction, so I taught them to say "shhhhhh." Their fingers are just a little off...

 
 

Sweet boys:

 
 

And then not so sweet! Case in point: a toy theft in progress, with Grant trying to muscle his way into Reid's territory:

 
 
 
 

Reid got it over, though, and I could not love these pictures more:

 
 
 

And of course, my precious Grant-baby too:

 
 
  
This is life right now -- smiling one second and losing their minds the next:


That was when he threw his cup out the window for the fourth time and I wouldn't hand it back to him. (Don't ask why it took four times.) Oh toddlerhood, you are so funny.

Then just like that, we're over it again:


Grant has started glaring at me from time to time, and it's hilarious:


And finally, because I still think their squatting is the cutest thing ever:


TGIF! (And ESPECIALLY considering I have the next three Fridays off for an anniversary trip with Ryan, a trip to Canton with my mom, and a day at the Nutcracker Market with Amy and Candi -- seriously can't remember the last time I was this excited for some much-needed grown-up time!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment