![]() |
| Reid L, Grant R |
I would have been happy keeping them in those baby bathers until they're 6, but they had other big ideas and kept trying to flop out of them and go for a little swim, so we had to make a change.
The new chairs are a big hit, and allow for lots of splashing and/or chillaxing, whichever your speed may be.
How lucky are these kids that they get to bathe with a friend every single day? I remember what a fun treat that was when I was younger. Steph, before we know it, they'll be drawing on each other's backs with soap! (Do boys do that??)


Looks familiar... I love it! Just be careful with the suction cups on the bottom (they're connected by plastic screw-looking things on the top of the chair and they break off). And yes, I remember what a treat it was to bathe with someone else (sounds creepy?) as a kid. They are two lucky little fellas!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know they got big boy bath chairs!! So cute! I need to come over for bath time ASAP!
ReplyDelete