Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hat trick

We've had the craziest (read: most wonderful) spring, with temperatures that haven't yet topped 90 and, in fact, quite a few times have been downright brisk. The colder temperatures haven't kept these boys from wanting to go outside, though; it just means they get to dress up in boots, hats, jackets, and... gardening gloves??

{Grant}
 
{G}
{Reid}
{G}
They seriously loved these gloves and wore them around the yard for a long, long time. Thank goodness there were two!



 
 
{R}
The next time we went outside, they were over the gloves but wanted hats. I didn't want to leave them outside alone while I ran upstairs to get their hats, so they had to settle for some that I found in my closet -- a sequined white beanie and pirate Mickey Mouse ears. It didn't faze them, though.

{Reid}
{Grant}
 
{G}
{R... he wouldn't let me adjust the hat}
{G left, R right... in yogurt-covered shirts}
Funny, funny boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment