Friday, August 24, 2012

Phone dump #2

Here are some more pictures from my phone from the past couple of months.

The new house has so many fun places to explore/hide/get into trouble:
 
{Grant on the window sill}
{Reid in an empty cabinet}
{Double trouble -- at least I was smart enough to put non-breakables in this drawer!}
{One shoe each...}
{Reid}
 
{Grant}
{Reid... sitting on the basket that goes underneath the coffee table}

{Grant... actually ON the coffee table. These kids have rules, I swear.}
{Toddler-size cubbies}
A lazy weekend morning on the couch (for all of about 5 minutes):

 

July 19: 18-month checkup at the doctor, and also the first time they got to ride facing forward in their carseats. Apparently it was exhausting:

{Grant}
{Reid}
First lollipops after their checkups:

{Grant L, Reid R}
Their first time watching a movie in the car (in Honey's car, on the way to the Children's Museum on my birthday):

{Grant}
{Reid}
Brotherly love (or not!) at the grocery store:


{Grant is doing the hugging/tackling/aggravating}
 

Rocking at Cracker Barrel:


I bought these rain ponchos thinking the boys would have fun wearing them around the house since they love their hooded towels so much. I couldn't have been more wrong, but I did manage to get a picture of this cute little tiger (Grant) before he threw a fit and made me take it off:


These kids are reeeeeeeeal into dipping things lately (chicken nuggets, chips, spoons, their fingers in Chick-Fil-A sauce...). They sat on our counter and ate probably 20 chips with (spicy!) queso a few weeks ago when we had the Stanleys and Scharnbergs over for dinner:

 

 Cute sailors playing in their ship/fort in the backyard:

 

And just two random ones:

{Grant}
{Reid in his daddy's lap}

No comments:

Post a Comment