Thursday, May 24, 2012

Time with Pops

Pops is in town for Jordan's and Dylan's graduations, and he came over tonight for some quality time with The Brothers. He also brought a treat for the boys: two awesome board books about trucks! 

Grant was feeling a little antisocial, but Reid put Pops right to work.



Did I mention Grant was a little bit of a grump??


He eventually distracted himself with the blinds, and then Reid had to get in on the fun, too. 

{Grant}
{Reid}
While Reid wrestled with the tickle monster, Grant decided it was a good time to take a couple of very important phone calls.



And then, once they had worn Pops out, it was back to their dump truck and farm animals:


{Reid}
{Grant}
This is my busiest time of year at work, so I'm really looking forward to the long weekend. We've got several fun things planned: Uncle Dylan's graduation, checking on the progress at our new house, a belated birthday lunch for Aunt Sassy, and hopefully swimming at Honey and Big's!

Last but not least, happy 4th anniversary to Aunt Sassy and Uncle B -- all four of the Wolfs love you guys so much! Aaaaaand... happy 1st anniversary to this blog! Truth be told, I'm kind of shocked I've kept it up for a whole year, so it definitely warrants an anniversary mention. 

TGI(almost)F!

2 comments:

  1. Happy first anniversary to my favorite blog! thanks for keeping me entertained with those precious boys! Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two shout-outs in one post?!? I feel so special. :)

    ReplyDelete