These boys are BUSY. I'm pretty sure they have careers as engineers--or maybe mechanics--in their future. They love trying to take things apart and figure them out, and their favorite place to be is under something.
![]() |
| Reid |
![]() |
| Grant |
These pictures are all from the past week or so. And though it wasn't my intent when I started this post, I love that they also show how these brothers are never more than a few feet apart, even though they can both go wherever they want now. Sometimes we'll catch them babbling at each other or cracking each other up, but I haven't been stealthy enough to get it on video yet.
They are constantly taking toys away from each other, too. One will have something, and the other will take it away, then the first one will take it right back. This can continue for 10-15 iterations, and no one gets mad... yet. I know those days are coming.
For now, I will just cherish this sweet brotherly love and thank God that these two precious boys have each other. They don't know it yet, but He has given them (and me) a most precious gift.















It really do want to cry when I look at these. What a special bond! So sweet and love the thighs! (p.s. you complete me; thanks for the link to the ball!)
ReplyDelete