Sunday, October 30, 2011

Frightfully cute

We kept the boys up 45 minutes later than normal last night, with the hopes that they'd let us sleep in a little this morning (is 7 a.m. too much to ask??), but it backfired big-time when they were up at 6:15 and cranky as all get-out. They basically flung themselves all over the living room, spending approximately 20 seconds in any one location before they would get fussy and need to be distracted with something else.


Hot shot Reid... doesn't he look proud of himself?
 
Grant

Grant again


Seriously, why do we bother with the babyproofing??


Grant
I fully expect them to be swinging from the ceiling fan and jumping off the mantel by Christmas.

Poor Reid is covered in a rash from what we now know was roseola (exactly what Grant had 6 weeks ago). Their doctor said it doesn't itch or burn, but judging from his mood this weekend, I'm not sure I believe her.


In an effort to keep the whining at bay until naptime, Ryan had the brilliant idea to bust out some kitchen goodies to entertain them. Success!

Reid... who LOVES to carry things around in his mouth like a puppy

Grant


Grant has an alfalfa thing going on
Our wood floors will never be the same. They are dented, dinged, scratched and scuffed from measuring cups, spoons and all manner of baby toys.

And we wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mel! Just wanted to let you know how much I love reading your posts about the boys! I can't believe how big they are getting. and so. stinking. cute! Hope you, ryan, and the brothers are doing fantastic!
    Lindsey Booth

    ReplyDelete