Monday, September 5, 2011

Wagons ho!

While Ryan was out running errands this morning, he picked up an extra-special prize for these brothers and we had to try it out as soon as it was assembled.

Here they are, ready to roll:


And we're off!
Reid
Grant
The boys were all about it, unless we stopped for any reason. They like to move it, move it.


Here's proof that I came along for the ride, too. I feel like these kids are going to look back on photos from their childhood and wonder why their mom was never in any of them!


We brought along a couple of toys to keep them entertained, but they were more interested in our water bottles (Reid) and hanging out the side of the wagon (Grant).


We couldn't believe how nice it felt outside... in the shade with a strong breeze blowing. In the sun was another story, so after about 10 minutes we added some baseball caps -- which they love -- to keep these precious little noggins from getting too pink.
Reid
Grant
Reid
Grant
Grant
We can't wait to go for wagon rides every day once it cools off a little more. 


Happy trails!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I love this! And I love that I recognize your street!

    ReplyDelete