This post is overdue, but I wasn't able to get it up before the birthday festivities began so here it goes. Mimi and Poppy got the boys a bounce house for Christmas, and though they've only gotten to play in it twice so far due to a couple of weeks of cold and/or rainy weather, it has been the source of MUCH entertainment... for them and for us!
It definitely wasn't love at first sight, as you can see:
{Reid L, Grant R}
They acted scared, so I got in with them for a few minutes and showed them what to do (thankfully there are no pictures of that!), and soon they were off and running jumping.
{Reid L, Grant R}
{Grant L, Reid R}
{Reid}
{Reid}
{Reid}
{Grant}
{Grant}
{Grant}
{Reid L, Grant R}
They loved peeking over the edge and through the net...
{Grant}
{Reid}
{Reid}
... along with barrelling fearlessly down the slide:
{Grant}
{Grant}
{Reid}
{Reid}
{Grant}
{Reid}
But their very favorite game of all was getting "gotten" by their daddy:
{Grant L, Reid R}
{Reid L, Grant R}
{Grant}
{Grant L, Reid R}
{Grant L, Reid R}
{Grant L (looking just like Reid), and Reid R}
{Reid}
These seriously may be my new favorite videos -- I love these rowdy kids!
I see many, many more fun times in the bounce house... thanks, Mimi and Poppy, for the awesome Christmas gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment