Friday, July 6, 2012

Phone dump

I have close to 500 photos on my phone, so I figured it was high time to post a few of the more recent ones to the blog.

These first four are from yesterday morning:

{Grant says "Good morning!"}
{Reid gets in some morning snuggles}
{Brothers breaking the rules}

{Sweet sleepyheads}
Aunt Sassy stopped by last night on her way to dinner with some teacher friends, and she entertained the boys by letting them play in the kitchen sink. What else are aunts for, if not to let you break the rules?? The Brothers got new haircuts yesterday, too:


Grant watching his daddy talk to our landscaper, Mr. Rudy, in the front yard on Wednesday:


Brothers taking a swim in Mom & Dad's bathtub this past weekend:


No more high chairs for these big boys!


Big boys dipping their own chips (and spoon) at Pappasito's a month or two ago:


"Helping" with laundry back the old house in May:


The cutest pirates... also from the old house in May:


Grant looking 5 in May:


Note the diaper hanging from Reid's shorts. He removed it himself, UNDER his clothes:


Brothers in the race car cart with Daddy at HEB (also in May):


Reid in the ball pit at Gates's third birthday last month:


Reid discovers his serious love of baby food in squeeze packs (early June):


I'll do another phone dump soon... roughly 20 down, only 450 to go! (I kid, I kid.)

No comments:

Post a Comment