Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mack Brown calling

In honor of their official status as hosses and promising future as members of the Longhorns' offensive line, we thought a little photo shoot was in order. (That, plus I wanted to practice using some of our new camera equipment and we needed a distraction since they've been a little fussy all day from their shots yesterday.)

Here's my teeny 6 lb 6 oz Baby A:




And his tiny 6 lb 2 oz brother, Baby B:





And the sweet brothers together (click the collage to enlarge it, and then you can click on it one more time to make it even bigger):

Reid L, Grant R

And now, my favorite series. I call it "Brotherly Love" (again, click the collage to enlarge it, and then one more time to zoom in):


That's Reid's fit-pitching face on the bottom right, in case it wasn't painfully clear. I'm pretty sure Grant is saying, "I'll show you 100th percentile..."

Look for these two on Fox Sports Southwest in 2030.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! And your pictures look great! They are just precious. Oliver has a similar Longhorn outfit. Something tells me none of them will fit into them by football season. Seriously, what is in the formula??

    ReplyDelete